JP. Life. Now

Hey im Jp. And this is my Blog. =]

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

aruba!

HEY!! sorry i havent been on for so long! haha its the 10th of August and i am currently in ARUBA!!!! haha i came here with my friends set and her family and its amazing! haha we have been here for about 15 or 16 days........... so that explains why i havent been writing in such a long time! but it is really fun and tomorrow we leave and get home at 11 pm and THEN i have school the next morning plus i have to go early because i missed registration! haha well one heck of a last day! AND I CANNOT WAIT FOR SCHOOL! FRESHMAN! haha my sister will be a senior and i am a little freshman haha. but im very very excited, unlike my sister, I LOVE SCHOOL! its fun to see all my friends and actually be busy for once. haha im taking honors english and AP human geography for extra classes ( good for college) haha but i am VERY excited! so talk to you soon!!!!!!



HELLOOOO FROM ARUBA! =]=]<3

No comments:

Post a Comment