JP. Life. Now

Hey im Jp. And this is my Blog. =]

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Movie Hopping.

ok so today is Tuesday, but on Sunday i went to the movies with my friends. And you guys should know one thing about me, I LOVE MOVIES! i could sit at home and watch movies al day, i even want to be a director. But anyway, we went to the movies and ended up movie hoping the whole day. We watched Letters to Juliet, Iron Man 2, and Nightmare on Elm Street. Letters to juliet was ok, i almost cried but it may have been better. Iron Man is one of my all time favorite moves and it was pretty amazing in my opinion. I think it made Iron Man 1 look boring! And last but not least Nightmare on Elm Street was pretty scary but honestly i though it was going to be scarier! haha but i think that movie hopping should officially be a Lazy Person's Sport. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment