JP. Life. Now

Hey im Jp. And this is my Blog. =]

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What Can You Do?!

You know when people are mad at you but you cant help it? thats how i feel. Lately i've been hella busy. I NEVER have time to hang out with my friends anymore and now my best friend id slightly mad at me because i cant hang out! and im not saying" no i DONT want to hang out," im saying" no sorry I CANT hang out." My weeks are so busy!
MONDAY: tutor
TUESDAY: tutor
WEDNESDAY: sports
THURSDAY: music & art
FRIDAY: sports
SATURDAY: sports
SUNDAY: sports.

the only time i have lately is after sports in sunday and saturday, and if i cancel tutor. so it sucks, but all the things i do are important to me. But being with my friends are important to! hopefully i get some more spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment